Thursday, December 12, 2013

December 10 - Once Again

Today I rush to buy a new RC car at a local Walmart and begin all the soldering once again. At this point we are pressure for time. Little did we know that something major like this would show up. But then again with any problem there's a solution. Once again I took all the unnecessary parts off the RC and left what is important to us. First I solder a cable to ground and another cable to positive just so I can run a code test the turns and also the motor forward and back. Now that I have ground solder to a cable and so is positive, I plug the leads to the breadboard along with the proper wiring and fail. Now the forward and right turn don't work on the brand new RC car. My theory is that these RC car have some sort of defect. At this point I had taken the RC car apart and thrown the box away to return the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment